Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Thank You South West Trains!!

For making my journey home today so interesting and a break from the norm. Naturally, if I didn't have a life, and didn't need to schedule my day around work, school pick ups / drop offs and other general activities, then I'm sure hanging around your scummy stations wouldn't be such an issue.

But (and I'm guessing I'm not alone in this) if I schedule my day to catch a train that needs to get me to point B by a certain time, then arriving at point B 20 minutes late helps me not one bit, and invariably costs me money one way or another.

And to top it off, you put on a replacement bus service for the trains you've mysteriously cancelled, with a driver who doesn't know the area at all!

Let me congratulate you on a really good day's work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home