Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I'd like to file a complaint.

I'm sure a psychologist would have a field day with this, however, it really bugs me when women do their ablutions on public transport in the morning.

The woman in case this morning wasn't even on my bus, she was on the top deck of the bus we pulled alongside in the traffic. There she was scraping away at her scrawny old nails, debris flying all over the other passengers. It reminded me of an occassion when I'd been sat next to a girl on the bus doing exactly the same thing, except it was going all over me. Cow.

The noise it makes as well, it's awful, this constant light scraping noise. I know I shouldn't be so bitter and damaged (like her nails) but you'd feel the same if you were being flaked upon by a complete stranger.

I just looked up the definition of 'ablution' to check I had the correct word, I did, but I didn't realise I did. One defintion is 'to remove sins and diseases', that'll do me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home